- in Installation
+ Cave Gallery – Brooklyn , New York by Ford Foundation – May to Aug 2005
- Kennesaw State University Gallery . Kennesaw, GA
- The Trammel & Magaret Crow Collection of Asian Art . Dallas, TX
- Mills College Art Museum . Oakland, CA [+link]
- Stedman Gallery . Rutgers University . Camden, NJ
- Dupree Gallery . Hope College . Holland, MI
- The Clary M. Eagele Gallery, Murray State Universiry . Muray, KY
- Center for Visual Art . Metropolitan State University of Denver . Denver, CO
- Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Art Gallery . College of the Holly Cross . Worcester, MA
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts . The Univerity of Utah . Salt Lake City, UT
- Weisman Art Museum . University of Minnesota . Minneapolis, MN.
- Curated by Nora Taylor. Organized by International Arts & Artists, WAS. DC, USA.
- Supported by the E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Foundation and the Henry Luce Foundation
Size: 150 x 150 x 5 cm
Materials: sanitary napkins’ covers, used baby diaper. VHS clear boxes
Date: 2005 – 2009
This blosooming was made by the covers of women sanitary cut into small pieces and stored in VHS boxes. Inside one of VHS boxes is a used-diaper of my baby.